Good luck Andy!!!!

Share your questions about and experiences with adoption or surrogacy pregnancy alternatives.

Moderators: Atsie, caleighbelle47

Good luck Andy!!!!

Postby Natalie » Apr 20, 2006 5:03 pm

I think it was Andy's (Ivydragon) home study yesterday for adopting a new child. Send her your prayers / best wishes / good karma etc... that the child perfect for them comes to be a member of their family.

Hope it goes ok Andy. I'm thinking of you and I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours :)

Love Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Mom to Aidan & Daniel » Apr 22, 2006 4:10 pm

Wondering how it went and thinking of you Andy!

Sarah
Sarah
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mom to Aidan & Daniel
Master of HG

Postby Atsie » May 03, 2006 6:16 pm

Andy,
How did it all go?? I noticed your MSN message keeps changing and I am really curious!!!!!

I hope it is going well!
Erin
Atsie
Forum Moderator

Postby Ivydragon » May 24, 2006 3:58 pm

Thanks! It went really well, and was scheduled in April. :) We passed with flying colors.

Since then, though, we've had frustrations with my fingerprints (still). My 2nd set, we've been informed, have also been rejected by the FBI. I don't know why, I don't particularly care to know, because last time I asked questions about why they might be rejected the local guy got all snippy with me and thought I was blaming him, so this time I'm not caring. I just presume that they were unreadable. Anyways, they are doing a name check (kinda scary, being approved to adopt based on my name alone - scary that others are approved that way!) and it should be back once again, "any day" - it's been a week since we've known about the 2nd rejection. Should be back by the end of May. It's kinda hard to believe. Nothing else needs to be done - just waiting. Can't be shown to any prospective families w/o the FBI's name check being done. I pray for patience every day. :) Been busy with plants, and cub scouts, and homeschool all finishing up this week, so have been able to stay occupied.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to Adoption & Surrogacy