I made it.

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

I made it.

Postby Brenda » Oct 28, 2004 8:34 pm

I am officially in the 2nd Tri today. I am feeling decent. I am on the Unisom/B-6 4 times a day and Zofran once a day. I feel sick all day but rarely throw up. I am still hoping and praying this will end soon and I can be "normal" but I am not complaining. I at least have some good days.

Hope & Prayers to all of you.
Brenda
Isabella HG Baby #1 11/21/02
Spencer HG Baby #2 4/16/05
Victoria HG Baby # 3 12/19/06
Brenda
Opinionated HGer

Postby Cheri » Oct 28, 2004 9:25 pm

Oh my goodness, Brenda!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're second trimester already!! I'm really happy for you.

I haven't been around here much, but I saw your post & couldn't believe your 2nd trimester already. (I'm really doing very well this time around, but for some reason, coming on here & reading about it seems brings on the nausea :shock: ick.)

Hope things get more normal for you soon!
Cheri
Baby Lost at 15 weeks 3/02
Cheri
Opinionated HGer

Postby meg » Oct 28, 2004 11:07 pm

Brenda,

Our due dates are similar. My baby is due 5/4 or 5/9 depending on which method of calculation you fnd most compelling. I pray for the earlier one as I agree, it seems so far away. It sounds as if we are feeling similarly as well. I am currently in a bit of a slump myself after a few really good days. I am on a Reglan pump and oral Zofran as needed. I'm grateful to be out of the first trimester, but eager to feel better than just plain bad. (At least it isn't, please let this end this moment I can't handle a second more!) It helps so much just to know others have the same experience I do. It's so difficult to relate to the "normal" pregnant women I know. I envy them so!

Good luck to you.
Hugs,
Meg

Mom to Anabel (7), Patrick (4) and Moira Grace (1)
HG Survivor
HG Free since 4.22.05!!!
meg
Devoted to You

Postby MamaLily » Nov 02, 2004 10:47 pm

Brenda -

Hi! Congratulations on making it to the 2nd Tri!

Keep us posted...

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to Second Trimester HG