What is working for me.

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

What is working for me.

Postby Snow}{Butterfly » Sep 10, 2004 6:42 pm

Just thought I'd share. I don't know if this will be helpful to anyone else, but I wanted to let everyone else know. My dr. has me on Zofran twice a day. Once early in the morning, before I even am half awake. Then another at night before I go to bed. I am also on Phenergen 4 times daily. I take the first dose early in the morning with the Zofran. A dose at 1, 6 and at bedtime. I feel almost human again and am able to keep food down finally. I am still losing weight, but things are going much better. I am 14 1/2 weeks.

Just wanted to share.
Kate
Kate, wife to my knight in shining armour, Brian.
Mommy to 5 wonderful blessings, Briana 15, Stephen, 14, John-Scott 10, Samuel 7, and Benjamin Gabriel, born March 1, 2005. HG with all!

"A home without books is like a room without windows."
Snow}{Butterfly

Postby DeColeCody » Sep 10, 2004 8:10 pm

You give us all hope! I hope you feel better everyday! Are you not tired taking the phenergan all the time?
DeColeCody
Welcomed Friend

Postby Snow}{Butterfly » Sep 11, 2004 11:58 am

I am tired of it, but I am more tired of throwing up constantly. Since I have been on the Phenergen and Zofran like clockwork, I have had very little nausea and I haven't thrown up once. It's so worth it!

Blessings to ALL!!
Kate, wife to my knight in shining armour, Brian.
Mommy to 5 wonderful blessings, Briana 15, Stephen, 14, John-Scott 10, Samuel 7, and Benjamin Gabriel, born March 1, 2005. HG with all!

"A home without books is like a room without windows."
Snow}{Butterfly

Postby MamaLily » Sep 11, 2004 5:44 pm

Kate -

Wow. I just can't believe that you've been through HG so many times. You must be an amazing person!

I'm so glad to hear that something is working for you! Please keep us updated on how you are feeling! And, you're right - it is so worth it!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to Second Trimester HG