can't get comfortable

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

can't get comfortable

Postby caleighbelle47 » Jun 12, 2004 3:06 am

Ever since I got pregnant I've had the hardest time finding a comfortable postition. Nothing seems to work. Well it's much worse now. I was so excited that my stomach was finally getting be, well it feels like it's going to pop. If I sit up my stomach is all squashed and very uncomfortable, but I have asthma, which has been very bad lately, so if I lay down I can't breath. So I'm laying hear, short of breath and miserable. My inhaler isn't working much anymore, and my stupid insurance company wouldn't cover the asthma medication my doctor perscribed. I'm just praying that it doesn't get so bad that I have to go to the hospital. As if HG isn't enough, I think all women with HG should be spared all other pregnancy symptoms.

Angela
caleighbelle47
Forums Administrator

Postby Carolyn » Jun 14, 2004 2:30 pm

Angela,

I have had the same problem. My doctor gave me a turbohaler that my insurance will pay for it just tastes so bitter.I also have a picc line in so I can only lie on one side. I went to Bed,Bath, and Beyond and ot a bedrest pillow whcih I added to my body pillow so that I am semi sitting uo but still supportred and it has made a world of difference. Justa thought for you to try. Hope you are more rested soon.
Carolyn
Brandan 02/22/97
Bryce 07/25/98
4 Angels
EDD 12/05/04
Carolyn

Return to Second Trimester HG