Joining you tomorrow ...

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

Joining you tomorrow ...

Postby Brenda in Canada » Nov 16, 2004 8:40 am

I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and am happy to be in the 2nd trimester. In some ways I can't believe I'm only 3 months along (and have only known for 9 weeks). It feels like I've been pg/sick forever.

As a bit of an intro (in case you weren't on the first trimester board with me), this is my 4th HG pg. I will be 29 in January and as you can tell from my signature - I live in Canada. This baby is due two days before our 10th anniversary!

I have been on Diclectin with all my pg. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for me - the HG has been identical with all my pg and with the other three I was feeling quite a bit better by about 1/2 way through and the last three months are pretty much sick-free.

I'm so thankful for the HG boards and look forward to being part of the 2nd trimester gang.
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Return to Second Trimester HG