Incense (sp?)

Moms with HG in their 1st trimester.

Moderators: Kate, *Mel*, Natalie, janbabe

Incense (sp?)

Postby Brenda in Canada » Nov 04, 2004 8:27 am

Thought I'd post this in case it helps anyone. We're on our 4th HG pg and just discovered this.

We had been trying to use smelly candles to cover up any food smells in the house - but they barely worked. I know some of you can't stand candle smells. I actually like synthetic smells like that - just nothing food related.

Well - when we were at the mall we walked by a store and my dh had the idea that the incense sticks might work better and they sure have been! We just light them for awhile when needed and then put them out (we're not getting high over here - lol!) Last night dh cooked sausages on the barbecue and then they ate inside. I was so afraid to come downstairs but had to because dh was heading out and I needed to watch the kids. Well he had the incense going and it worked really well to cover up the smell.

I tend to light it for a bit in the morning as well because there are some smells before I get the dishes from the night before cleaned up.

Hope this helps someone!!!
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Return to First Trimester HG