Calling UKers

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

Calling UKers

Postby teddi » Mar 05, 2007 12:51 am

Please see this thread for an article to be written for HG in the UK

http://forums.helpher.org/viewtopic.php?t=16814

AnnMarie has asked for your help!
Last edited by teddi on Apr 04, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Postby Natalie » Mar 05, 2007 5:25 am

HI Teddi,

Helen has seen this already so not including her, I have liaised with Mandy, Tori and SarahKate about this. Also, have put a thread in the second tri folder as a few ladies from the UK are currently suffering (one is bouncing in and out of hospital - I think she's just got out from her 4th visit :roll: ) Kelly has just finished her 3rd HG pgy so I am hoping one of them is free to talk with the journalist.

I don't tend to put myself forward for this kind of thing because although my GP said I had severe case, I classify myslef as mild-moderate and I don't think how awful the disease is would come across so well if I spoke to them.

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Natalie » Mar 05, 2007 5:28 am

Teddi,

A couple of ladies have said that they don't have photos of themselves while sick and also some would prefer to be anonymous. This is putting them off getting in contact with Annmarie. Would the journalist be willing to change her approach a bit e.g. no photos / change names??

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Return to UK Mothers