Where are you all? - uk-ers???

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

Postby Natalie » Mar 20, 2007 5:05 pm

Good news!!! There are 2 ladies in the UK in the first tri. Ratfan who is coming up to second tri I think now, and Clara who is about as far along as you also with her #3. She lives Middlesex way.#

Do go and introduce yourself over in the first tri folder. Did you want a buddy? Pamelarose is the lady to speak to if you do.

Love Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Xphile_mo » Aug 14, 2007 6:38 am

Hey - really sorry but only just found this (never think to check this folder!) :oops: :oops:

I know you've prob given birth by now but just wanted to say hi! I've seen your posts elsewhere and answered some but didn't realise you'd posted here too. Now I feel awfully rude!!! I wasn't ignoring you honestly! :cry:

Hope you and baby are doing well and that we hear from you soon x x x
Moira x x x

Xphile_mo
HG Expert

Postby Natalie » Aug 14, 2007 12:50 pm

Moira

Kate had her son just a couple of weeks ago! Go to the Birth Announcements folder to see pics of her gorgeous little man!

Love Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to UK Mothers