excited for the show!

The HER foundation contributed letters from our forums members for a show that featured Hyperemesis as a topic. The show aired in April of 2007.

Moderator: annmarie

excited for the show!

Postby opal » Apr 12, 2007 1:27 am

I just HAD to post and say how excited about the show I am!!!
I'm counting down the hours!

I'm really hoping that my story made it into the final edit. I'm not really getting my hopes up too high in case it doesn't. Just focusing on how great it is to hear the words "hyperemesis gravidarum" leave Dr. Phils lips.

I get all teary eyed when I think about all the people in the world who are going to hear about this for the first time.

Thank you Dr.Phil!!!

:D :D :D
HG survivor
~7 month hospitalization on TPN. First born healthy Feb 7 2001
~Severe HG second pregnancy, made it to 10 weeks.
~Third pregnancy was hit with HG. Less severe than in the past due to aggressive pre-emptive treatment and a good support system!
Yelqotkwe Ella Opal July 22nd 2010
opal
Been There Done That

Postby teddi » Apr 12, 2007 2:09 am

I'm pretty sure it will end up on the show. Maybe just a few select sentences of what you wrote, but it should be there.

One little thing, I don't THINK he ever actually called it "gravidarum". Just hyperemesis. I can live with that though :wink:
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Michigan relatives are giving me long distance feedback

Postby NoMoreHG » Apr 12, 2007 9:00 am

My family in Michigan are able to watch the show right now and are telling me all about it. They especially love the segment (second half) about HG. They have mentioned that they wished the whole show was about HG instead of part Allison Quets because they feel so much more could be covered and shown. I keep telling them to be patient and to keep watching. All in all, they think it's a great show. I can't wait for my 5p showing of it here in FL. AHHHHH!!!!

For a brief summary of the show go to: http://drphil.com/shows/show/881/
HG Survivor Two Times Over
Emily ~ Born Nov. 2002
Luke ~ Born May 2006
NoMoreHG
Welcomed Friend

Postby Susannah » Apr 12, 2007 11:47 am

I emailed my friends and family to watch the show. I have my DVR set up to record it too!!!
Susannah
Elizabeth born at home 5/25/06 HG 8 weeks-delivery
Rose became our angel 8/2/07
Grace born at home 5/23/08 HG 7 weeks-delivery

Susannah
Forum Moderator

Postby -samanthakay- » Apr 12, 2007 1:37 pm

I am running around posting everyplace I can think of LOL If you have myspace help me keep this bumped on their health forum :) There is a lot of people on myspace all the time...

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... B836543958
Angelina DoraMae Sev HG 3-38 weeks
Born 3-3-07
I also have two great bonus babies(adopted stepsons) Devon 18 and Tristin 15
I am very active on facebook
-samanthakay-
Devoted to You

Postby kyatksn » Apr 12, 2007 2:51 pm

I am with you Opal on hoping that some little piece of my footage made it on there. DH and I were to fly out there to be on the show, and got cancelled the night before because they got more time w/ Allison than expected. They did have me tape day to day stuff at home, so I am wondering if it made the cut at all as well.

Look forward to checking the boards after the show!! I am so nervous/anxious/excited/etc. I could :sickfast: . (Oh wait, maybe that isn't nerves... hard to tell the difference anymore! :P )
kyatksn
HG Diva

Postby E-Mom » Apr 12, 2007 2:52 pm

Opal- you're letter made it! It's on the Dr. Phil website. I couldn't cut and paste it, or I would have put it here.
E-Mom
HG Diva

Return to Letters to Dr. Phil