Thank you Dr. Phil

The HER foundation contributed letters from our forums members for a show that featured Hyperemesis as a topic. The show aired in April of 2007.

Moderator: annmarie

Thank you Dr. Phil

Postby Cobysmom75 » Mar 04, 2007 7:39 pm

Dear Dr. Phil,

During my awful pregnancy I would watch your show from my bed in the middle of puking sessions. I would write to you via the internet and ask you to do a show on Hyperemesis. I am so glad that you finally did it! Thank you sooooo very much!
I am so happy that you will be educating the public on this god awful condition that affects so many women. The public just does not seem to understand or have any sympathy for women with Hyperemesis. There is not enough being done to find a cure and more relief. hopefully now that you will make more people aware, more money can be pumped into research for Hyperemesis.
I spent 9 months of my life in misery and agony. It was all worth it to see my beautiful daughter. Unfortunately the dream of having anymore children has been taken from me from the fear of going through that again. My life would be in danger and I can't do that to the children that i have now.
God Bless you for doing this show.

Love and Care,

Mrs. Claudia Sisson of Great Lakes, IL
Cobysmom75
Been There Done That

Return to Letters to Dr. Phil