Journey of Hope Walk, Dinner, and Craft/Art Sale

The HER foundation contributed letters from our forums members for a show that featured Hyperemesis as a topic. The show aired in April of 2007.

Moderator: annmarie

Journey of Hope Walk, Dinner, and Craft/Art Sale

Postby Amber101 » Mar 01, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

My Sister has posted her story here under the name "Journey of Hope" and she has mentioned a charity walk/run that she will be embarking on in the summer of this year to help raise awareness and donations for this disease.

I will be helping her in doing this by organizing the Journey of Hope Craft/Art Sale. If there are any crafty/artsy people out there who would like to make donations of their arts or crafts, please contact me at amber@blurrzone.com. ALL money raised from this sale will be donated to this cause.

I have also created a blog to track her efforts and to help raise donations and awareness. You can find it at www.journeyofhopeblog.blogspot.com.

Thanks so much Everyone for sharing your stories and helping make a difference! Hugs to you all! :)
Forever Hopeful
Amber101

Thank you.

Postby JourneyOfHope » Mar 01, 2007 3:38 pm

I want to send a special thank you to my sister for all her support through each of these incidences, and even now when all is said and done. She has walked beside me every step of the way. When I was sick, she would come over and clean the house for me knowing I just couldn't get out of bed, and respecting that my environment was a huge part of how sick I became each and every day. Anything she could possibly offer she has, and continues to do so. Thank you Amber and I love you.
JourneyOfHope
Welcomed Friend

Return to Letters to Dr. Phil