fragrance-free items--need suggestions!

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

fragrance-free items--need suggestions!

Postby momof1andcounting! » Feb 17, 2007 11:15 pm

I wanted to know if anyone could recommend fragrance-free deodorants, lotions, etc. to use during pregnancy to combat scent-induced nausea?

I found Suave clarifying shampoo to be helpful, but am looking for deodorant for myself and aftershave, soap, deodorant, and lotion for my husband. And baby lotion for our child. With pregnancy #1, he had to put it on when he left the house and did so faithfully for 9 months.

Thanks for the input!

Blessings.
momof1andcounting!

Postby sarah23 » Feb 17, 2007 11:47 pm

I am able to use cetaphil lotion on myself right now. It's a little pricey b/c it's for sensitive skin (don't know why that ups the price :roll: ), but it's unscented works better than any other lotion I've tried.
For soap, we use a plain unscented glycerin bar soap or you may try Dr. Bronner's liquid unscented soap (health food store). It's a little stronger.
Sarah
sarah23
Master of HG

Postby acorn26 » Feb 19, 2007 1:48 pm

Cetaphil lotion is the best. It is a bit on the expensive side but the ONLY lotion I can use.
I'm extremely sensitive to smells and it doesn't smell to me.

Amy

[/url]
acorn26
Devoted to You

Postby aaronsmommy » Feb 19, 2007 8:40 pm

For deodorant I used something called "crystal stick" It is totally different than regular stuff (its a clear hard rock like thing and lasts forever) and I didn't find that it had any smell at all.
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Return to Ask the Administrators