Name Suggestion

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Name Suggestion

Postby tatteredtoo » Dec 28, 2006 2:06 am

Andy suggested I post here... I loved the name change in the grief folder, expanding on Stories of Grief to grief, loss and recovery. I feel like it gives permission to seek healing help instead of just posting 'stories'. I was wondering if we could change the hope and humor folder names similarly to give it an extended opening from 'stories' to 'something more'.
I was thinking for the Stories of Hope one something like "Hope and Inspiration" with a description that would include something about being able to find inspiration from the other women and hope to keep on going, make it through, or hold on for one more day. Definitely needs to be put more eloquently than that, but you get the idea.
I'm not sure what I'd change the Humor one to right now, but I just really liked the expansion of the Grief forum a lot, and I think maybe the other two would receive more input with broader topics as well.
JMHO. :)
Tina
2 Full term HG pregnancies and 1 HG anembryonic pregnancy (7-8 weeks)
tatteredtoo
HG Expert

Postby octobermomma » Dec 28, 2006 7:57 am

How about "Healing through Laughter" or "Laughter, the Best Medicine" for the "Stories of Humor" forum.

Just a suggestion.
~Kelly
octobermomma
Master of HG

Postby PamelaRose » Dec 28, 2006 12:08 pm

I think you're right about the Hope folder - I think that one is overlooked because it's such a vague topic that seems to include everyone and no one. Humor, "HGers Do the Funniest Things" :P Kidding on that one; just had a Reader's Digest glossary flash through my mind. Good ideas, ladies!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby teddi » Dec 28, 2006 2:18 pm

Didn't I suggest that change for the Stories of Hope somewhere too? :lol:

I think it's a good idea Tina. Glad to hear good feedback on the "grief" folder name change.
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Return to Ask the Administrators