I just want to say thank you

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

I just want to say thank you

Postby justme » Oct 04, 2006 7:41 am

I would like to say Thank you to Kimber, Andy and all those who work for this foundation - whether it be as forum administrators, moderators, etc.

I know that you have taken your personal suffering and turned it into an agent for good in trying to help educate and research hg so that others will suffer less and be more informed. You have touched and made a difference in our lives. You are a ray of light in a disease of darkness, you bring hope to those of us who are at times hopeless. I never imagined that anything like hg existed. I am forever grateful to you all, as many of you have worked with me personally to answer questions, provide support and guidance, and just support me in times of true emotional need. I have worked hard and with little medical support to understand what happened to me and help my family understand so that we could experience healing, and you all have been instrumental in that.

And each day, these forums are my life line. As I continue to heal, I am now dedicated to this foundation and other women with hg to help them in their suffering and to help bring as many healthy hg babies into this world as possible in honor of my beautiful, and much missed, Casey Lee. So thank you not only for this opportunity to receive help, but to turn my pain into a healing agent for others.

May God bless you all personally and may he continue to bless this foundation as it seeks to understand and educate others about hg.
Last edited by justme on Oct 05, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
justme
Forum Moderator

Postby Ivydragon » Oct 04, 2006 3:37 pm

Thank you, Karen. Your words are beautiful and warm my heart.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to Ask the Administrators