Pamphlets

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Pamphlets

Postby justme » Sep 24, 2006 5:02 pm

Not really for the forums, but don't know where to bring it up . . .

It sounds like a lot of us don't get good medical info. Some of us are even diagnosed in our charts but nobody says anything to us. I would like to recommend pamphlets so that doctors could hand them out with basic info and, more importantly, tell people to go the forums for support. I recognize it could be costly and difficult, but I think if you asked everyone here they would donate a few bucks to help others or if you put it online maybe those who could print would print them out and take them to their local hospitals. I think getting out the info would really help a lot of people - unfortunately many seem to find these wonderful forums and the helpful info on this site too late. I know that we all want to do everything we can to help others.

Karen
justme
Forum Moderator

Postby aaronsmommy » Sep 24, 2006 5:09 pm

There are pamphlets available online. Some people have printed them out and taken them to their doctor's offices, everyone is welcome to distribute them. http://www.helpher.org/mothers/survival ... /index.php
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby justme » Sep 25, 2006 7:47 am

Thank you for letting me know about this and pointing out the link. And here I was thinking I was so smart - you guys are way ahead of me.

Karen
justme
Forum Moderator

Return to Ask the Administrators