DC - Visual HG Timeline

The HER Foundation presented a Congressional Briefing on Sept. 28, 2005.

Moderator: Kimber

Postby IslandDreamer » Sep 18, 2005 10:14 pm

Just faces for a poster? Regular or preggo? Do you want HG kids too?
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby MamaLily » Sep 21, 2005 2:33 pm

I'm sorry to say that I do have a photo of myself during the worst of my first pregnancy...I have a feeding tube in my nose and my husband is helping me stand up so that I can leave the house. My husband is also holding a bag of Jevity (my nutritional formula), which is on a coat hanger so that I can hang it up inside the car. Would that be helpful? I'll try to find it...I'm a severe HG case, by the way.

Also, I'm sure I could pretty easily come up with an accurate timeline of my HG (ER visits, hospitalizations, approximate dates for IVs and meds) - probably for both pregnancies.

Let me know if any of this would help.

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby jjbeck » Sep 21, 2005 3:09 pm

Hey Anna. If no one gets back to you soon, I would go ahead and submit that photo to KImber. I am sure she would appreciate it.
Kimber@helpher.org
I think she would appreciate the timeline as well.
Jen 34
HG X2

DH Bob
DD Ava 4/04
jjbeck
Been There Done That

Pictures

Postby Kimber » Sep 22, 2005 12:36 pm

MamaLily wrote:I'm sorry to say that I do have a photo of myself during the worst of my first pregnancy...Would that be helpful? I'll try to find it...I'm a severe HG case, by the way.

Yes - please send me the pictures. I would greatly appreciate them!!! Anyone who would not mind my adding a picture to the poster, please send them ASAP to my private email: kimber@HelpHER.org. As I said, these will not be used for any other purpose w/o your permission. If you know the weeks and your weight (include your starting weight, too), that would be great. I am working on the concept of contrasting pictures of women at their normal (non-pregnant) weight and health, with pictures of them with HG. I would like to add a few notes like your initials, first name, state (to get the attention of the reps in that area), and weight/weeks. I think this will capture a great deal of interest and say more than al the graphs I can make!

I am down to the last few days, so PLEASE send them quickly. I so appreciate your time!

Kimber
Kimber
kimber@HelpHER.org
kimber@hyperemesis.org
HER Foundation Co-Founder
Director of Ed & Research
2 pg w/nine-months of HG
Mom of two - 1999, 2003
Kimber
Forums Administrator

Previous

Return to DC DELEGATION TO CAPITOL HILL