Looking for great doctors...

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Looking for great doctors...

Postby MamaLily » May 29, 2004 2:55 am

Hi! Welcome to "Need to Find a Physician." I'm so excited to be a moderator in this forum. My name is Anna and I had HG with my dd, who will be 2 next month. I am from Salt Lake City, Utah, and am a stay-at-home mom.

I had a wonderful perinatologist who saved me during my pregnancy. He knew a lot about HG and was very aggressive in treating me. I am so grateful for all that he did for me and for all that I learned from him.

Unfortunately, my insurance recently changed and so I can no longer go to this great doctor. So I went through the difficult and time-consuming process of finding another HG-knowledgeable physician. And I am grateful to have found one!

If ANYONE needs help finding a doctor, please post in this forum. I feel strongly that health care professionals can literally make or break an HGer's pregnancy. And so I hope that we can find the informed, compassionate, and experienced doctors who I know are out there.

- Anna
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment