Some odd ones ...

Share HG-friendly foods or simple recipe ideas.

Moderators: Cin, caleighbelle47

Some odd ones ...

Postby Brenda in Canada » Sep 22, 2004 6:58 pm

This is my 4th HG pg. I thought I would mention this just in case it helps anyone else.

I find raw Kraft dinner helps me. It sounds so odd I know. But I think it absorbs the acidy stuff in the stomach or something. Then sometimes after I've given that a bit of time to work, then I can manage something else.

This time around I'm also finding rice cakes are having somewhat the same affect.
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Postby DeColeCody » Sep 23, 2004 10:36 am

like right out of the box raw? I eyed a box of Kraft last night and thought that sounded pretty good. I will give it a try.
DeCole Cody
Suffering in Dallas
Zofran Pump
Reglan - caused depression with pump
Phenergan Suppositories
DeColeCody
Welcomed Friend

Postby Brenda in Canada » Sep 24, 2004 6:44 am

Yes - right out of the box - I'm eating some right now! I have to say I've lost my taste for rice cakes in two days - they are so nasty and dry. The Kraft Dinner is still getting eaten though :) I hope it works for someone - anything's worth a try, right?

Oh - the other thing I've been trying is those frozen yogurt 'tubes.' That's for when my stomach is a bit more settled. I figure it gets some protein in me.
Homeschooling mom to 9 yr old boy, 7 yr old girl, 3 1/2 yr old boy, and 1 yr old boy. Due Mar. 8th with #5. HG pgs with all (gone by 20 weeks) - fortunately with the best husband (of 11 yrs) in the world by my side. www.homeschoolblogger.com/mumof5
Brenda in Canada
Been There Done That

Postby lawbyrd » Sep 24, 2004 3:01 pm

When I am not PG, I usually go with a fairly low carb diet. However, now I try anything. Anyway, I have found eating white calrose rice is something I can tolerate, and it isn't too hideous coming back up. That's "sticky rice", the kind you make in a rice cooker.

The other day, I ate a handful of gummy bears, and it was the first thing to stay down in days (had just taken Zofran/unisom/B6).
HG third time around!
Mom to Joey age 5 & Josiah age 3
lawbyrd

Return to Foodments