I have a craving that makes me sick **FOODMENT**

Share HG-friendly foods or simple recipe ideas.

Moderators: Cin, caleighbelle47

I have a craving that makes me sick **FOODMENT**

Postby BrandiJK » Jan 29, 2006 5:54 pm

I just hate this. I've had it the whole way through. I crave apples. Oh my goodness...I SO crave apples. I break down and eat one every now and then, though only because the craving so so very strong I simply can't resist. And they always make me sick.

Well, last night I slept about 12 hours and so felt pretty ok HG wise today, still down with a nasty cold, but not couch bound as much. I got brave, and ate one in a starving moment. Oh man, am I regretting it. I am just waiting for it to revist me as an offering to the porceline goddess!!! Ack!!!

Does anyone else crave things they can't have??
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby IslandDreamer » Jan 29, 2006 6:33 pm

Will Zantac help?

Oh, what kind of apple? I barfed on all but red delicious, which is also good for poopology studies.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Becky77 » Jan 29, 2006 6:49 pm

YES!!! I too crave apples and have some every now and then, but I really pay for it. I always feel like I haven't swallowed it all the way and it's stuck in my throat. Then you know what comes next. I have the same problem with chocolate. But over all at this moment, what I crave and can't have is a tall glass on ice cold water. That would have me in the bathroom within seconds :cry: .

I'm right there with you!

Becky
Becky77
Been There Done That

Postby Gracie » Feb 01, 2006 1:07 pm

Spring rolls, cheddar cheese, fish sticks (not together!)... and actually, I cannot eat apples or carrots and have never been able to during pregnancy (even the first two that were just very bad morning sickness/very mild HG).

Grossment:

Even if the apples or carrots stayed down for a few hours with the other pregnancies, they literally did not move out of my stomach and I could vomit 5-6 hrs later and there they were again almost intact. This pregnancy, I haven't even tried to eat them.
Gracie
Gracie
Master of HG

Postby karolinagurl20 » Mar 03, 2006 4:13 pm

i craved apples at the beginning but could only suck on them only threw it up a couple of times. The gala apples. I crave oranges havent dared touch one though i know the acid would just tear me up waiting for that glorious moment when i can eat all the fruit i want. so not fair!!!
severe HG
1st and last timer
karolinagurl20
Been There Done That

Postby owensmama » Jun 23, 2006 8:18 am

What is it with apples? I craved them with my last pg. I actually went days and only ate apples. I never threw them up. Not this time.

I have really been craving Mexican food. Not that I normally eat it often. But I did have a fluffy day and had a bean burrito with cheese. Now, that's all I can think about. I haven't eaten anything in 2 days and I still can't stop thinking about it. I'm Obsessed!!

~Julie
Julie
ImageImage
owensmama
Been There Done That

Postby peanut » Jun 23, 2006 11:23 am

Apples can be very difficult to digest. If you have a craving I would suggest either applesauce or even (sounds disgusting, but really isn't) baby food apples. These are both mostly broken down so that they can be digested easier. The baby food would probably be the easiest on your tummy.

I crave fish fry. One of these days I will try it, but I know that I will regret it later when I am seeing it again.

Lora
Lora
Image Image

[/url]
peanut
Master of HG

Return to Foodments