some idea's

Share HG-friendly foods or simple recipe ideas.

Moderators: Cin, caleighbelle47

some idea's

Postby Dana » Jan 08, 2006 4:53 pm

I can tear up some celery and peanut butter ! I'm sure it's not the best for you but it is something I can eat on my good and bad days. Also drink some ice water with it. Which by the way , ice water is the very last drink you would ever see me with when not pregnant.
Dana

Postby BrandiJK » Jan 08, 2006 6:33 pm

Actually, celery and peanut butter are great for you, esp. considering you have HG. Celery has a huge amount of water in it (any little bit help, right?) and I think it is a good fiber source? Plus, it's green and natural, so it must have some other stuff in there. Peanut butter is super for protein too!

Plus, the celery will help with BM issues if your backed up!
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby Dana » Jan 09, 2006 7:41 am

That is great to hear ! LOL ! I wasn't sure about the peanutbutter with all the peanut issues these days. But when you combine the both of them the taste is very mild and there is very little smell, at least to me. Also that is great to hear about the BM becasue I am on the Zofran :shock: , and I need all the help I can get !
Dana

Postby BrandiJK » Jan 09, 2006 10:00 am

::::nods::::: my celery phase gave those BMs a HUGE jumpstart! Another tip, from Megan (mdeban, just had baby) that really helped was kiwi.
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Return to Foodments