preggie pops. . .worth considering ANYTHING, eh?

Share HG-friendly foods or simple recipe ideas.

Moderators: Cin, caleighbelle47

preggie pops. . .worth considering ANYTHING, eh?

Postby IslandDreamer » Jul 27, 2004 9:52 pm

Ever heard of preggie pops? I just found them online. http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/preggiepop.html

While I understand the difference between hg and morningsickness all too well, maybe these will help one woman; thus, I post.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby caleighbelle47 » Jul 27, 2004 10:52 pm

I tried preggie pops along with everything else I could find. They didn't work for me. I think they're just regular old lollie pops. I've still got a box of them in my closet. But they might work for someone. I thought the orange ones tasted pretty good, but it didn't make me feel any better.

Angela
caleighbelle47
Forums Administrator

Postby cthmschler » Jul 28, 2004 1:17 pm

I was feeling particularly bad the day I recieved my shipment of PreggiePops, so I immediately tried the ginger flavor. Ginger is supposed to be great for nausea, right? My eldest son asked me why I was making a funny face, and being the perennial teacher, instead of telling him why, I rinsed off the pop and let him taste it. He sucked on it for half a minute (it took a little while for the taste to register) and then made the most disgusted face and asked "Mama, how is supposed to make you feel better when it tastes so bad?" :lol:
Oh and BTW, I found that regular (small) lemon flavored lollipops worked the best for me, when anything would. Besides the interesting flavors, the PreggiePops where just too big for me to handle all at once.
Teresa
Mama to Micah Thomas (2-95), Noah Alexander (11-96), Quentin Louis (5-01), and (drum roll, please) Gabriel Ryan (7-04)
cthmschler
Welcomed Friend

Postby carriedodson » Jul 30, 2004 10:03 am

Suzanne,

I too was dissapointed by the preggie pops. I found out that jolly rancher suckers have much better flavor and work better at getting yuck taste out of your mouth. Also lemon drops work well. I think the preggie pops are yuckky I was so hoping they would do something but I gave them away as they did nothing.

Carrie
Mommy of "Noodle" (5-19-03)
#2 edd 3-15-05
carriedodson
Welcomed Friend

Return to Foodments