New Flavoured Water

Share HG-friendly foods or simple recipe ideas.

Moderators: Cin, caleighbelle47

New Flavoured Water

Postby bibliojo » Apr 04, 2005 1:54 am

My dh works in the vending machine business and he brought home a new beverage this past week that I thought may help someone with HG. It's called Flavour Splash and it's put out by the makers of Aquafina (also Pepsi). It comes in two flavours, Raspberry and Citrus. Basically, it's uncarbonated flavoured water. It's quite good except that it has a slight aftertaste of artificial sweetner (sucralose). Even though this is Canada, I would imagine it would be available in the states as you guys usually get things before us. Hope this helps someone stay hydrated....

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Postby Christi » Apr 06, 2005 9:37 pm

Hey,
I found some that works for me!
Again it is Aquafina, but it has not sweeteners at all! No sugar and no artificial. It is essentially flavored seltzer water.
I have found 4 flavors here.
It has a very nice fuzzy taste and since no fake sweeteners, I can drink it. All sweet stuff is ICKY! And the bubbles really help settle my tummy and allow me to burp without getting sick!

It is labled AQUAFINA SPARKLING.
I have found it in the grocery and in the gas station drink center!
It was not with bottled water in my store, but near the gingerALE and seltzer. Looks just like a Plain Aquafina water bottle except the name!!!

Hope this helps someone!
Mom of 4 HG babies
daughter: 12-97
son: 8-01
son: 10-05
son 3-08
>o< mc:01-07
Christi
Opinionated HGer

Postby *** » Apr 07, 2005 8:00 am

Christi

I saw that Aquafina water in my grocery store, I may have to pick some up to have on hand..(in the two week wait...praying for BFP)
I've seen a few posts about lemonade and Gatorade makes lemonade now. We already bought some of that.
Thanks
Erika
Forum Moderator

Postby Christi » Apr 07, 2005 1:25 pm

I cant handle any lemon flavored item! Good luck on the BFP!
I hope you can drink the water. It is a little different because it has not sweetener to hide the fizzy taste, but after a half a bottle I am addicted. I drink 2 or mare a day!
Christi
Mom of 4 HG babies
daughter: 12-97
son: 8-01
son: 10-05
son 3-08
>o< mc:01-07
Christi
Opinionated HGer

Postby bibliojo » Apr 07, 2005 4:44 pm

When I posted my original post I had only tried the Raspberry flavoured water and have since tried the Citrus Flavour. I found the Citrus flavour to be much better - no artificial sweetner aftertaste.

Christi, Aqufina Sparkling water sounds very good! I'll have to keep my eye open for that one!

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Return to Foodments