HER T-shirt design contest

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

HER T-shirt design contest

Postby RebeccaM » Sep 26, 2007 11:14 pm

I don't know how many people look at the HER home page regularly so I thought I would post this here. The deadline is October 1st and that's less than a week a way so if you're interested don't delay! Here is the info from the home page:

Design the new HER Foundation T-Shirt

We need your help to design our new HER Foundation T-shirts! Our last batch of t-shirts simply stated Hyperemesis Survivor with our website listed below. This time we want to see how creative our volunteers and visitors can be. The deadline for the contest is October 1st, so please start being creative and let's see those designs. The person who is chosen for the best design will win a new T-shirt and their picture and name will be posted on our homepage in August. Oh yea, and $100 dollars too!

We ask that you please only use 3 colors due to printing costs, 2 of the colors matching our logo colors. Email your designs to media@helpher.org. We know we have lots of talented women who visit our site regularly so we can't wait to see what you come up with. If you are or know a printer who would like to help us print the t-shirts and other marketing materials please contact us at media@helpher.org.
Rebecca
-----------
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
RebeccaM
Forum Moderator

Return to HG Awareness & Activism