Jenny's thread in Life got me thinking

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

Jenny's thread in Life got me thinking

Postby Natalie » Dec 30, 2006 8:31 pm

I don't know if this has been covered but how about a calendar - either a date diary or a wall hanging calendar? Has this been talked about already? This might help raise some money for the foundation.

Natalie, x
2003 - DD
2006 - DS
2010 - DS
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby krisalis » Feb 15, 2007 3:29 pm

Would you want to target this calender to everyone or perhaps a calender for women suffering HG?

It could contain inspirational thoughts, and photographs ( ultrasounds, beautiful belly pictures and healthy HG babies to remind us of what this is all for) and hints for management. I think a calender to mark off the days so you can see the time passing might help.

You could even add in regular "fluffy" milestones in baby's development. For me trying to hang on to what little "fluffiness" there was went a long way towards keeping the depressin away.

This calender wouldn't be as profitable, but it might be helpful. A daily reminder to all theose pregnant with HG that they aren't alone and it really will end.

Kris
krisalis
HG Expert

Return to HG Awareness & Activism