HELP NEEDED: Translations

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

HELP NEEDED: Translations

Postby Kimber » Dec 22, 2006 12:39 am

Hi Ladies. We still need help with translations or funding to pay for these. If you click on the home page, you can see what we have thus far. I have a few Spanish documents in process.

This requires volunteers for each part of the process. For a brochure, we need an experienced layout person to create the file, as well as someone to translate. We have had a number of offers, but it can be a bit time consuming, so sometimes people run out of time.

Ideally, we would translate high-traffic areas like the survival guide and the About HG sections, in addition to the main HG brochures.

If you have a committed and experienced volunteer (we can pay a small fee), please let us know.

Thanks!
Kimber
Kimber
kimber@HelpHER.org
kimber@hyperemesis.org
HER Foundation Co-Founder
Director of Ed & Research
2 pg w/nine-months of HG
Mom of two - 1999, 2003
Kimber
Forums Administrator

Postby RebeccaM » Feb 21, 2007 5:39 pm

Have you found translators? Do you still need help with layout? I can help with the layout if you still need someone. I wouldn't have time to spend on the "creative" side of it though, so would need all text, all graphics, and a definite idea of how it should look. Sorry, that might not be that much help :lol: but let me know if you still need someone.
Rebecca
-----------
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
RebeccaM
Forum Moderator

Postby caleighbelle47 » Feb 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Corey's had his program translated into several languages by volunteers. I'll ask and see if he knows anyone who might be able to help with translations.
-Angela
Isabella- October 2004
John- September 2005
Phoenix- July 2008
Hazel- March 2010
http://caleighbabies.blogspot.com/
caleighbelle47
Forums Administrator

Return to HG Awareness & Activism