Christian Adoption

Share your questions about and experiences with adoption or surrogacy pregnancy alternatives.

Moderators: Atsie, caleighbelle47

Christian Adoption

Postby HdGAMom2B » Jun 13, 2004 2:36 pm

I wanted to tell you a little bit about our method of adopting.

We are registered with Christian Adoption, which is based out of Kansas (bets state for adoptions, and laws regarding adoptions)

CA works with Christian Couples, from all over the USand some are oversaes. It's a ministry, and a referral service, so there is no agency involvement. You would be adopting privately, independently. So there is no list. YOu are listed, with a profile on the internet, so birthmoms can see you, choose you, and contact you directly. You can have a lower financial burden becaue of this method. We are so happy to be working with CA, and have met some lovely friends. Take a look at our profile and see if you like the format.

http://www.christianadoption.com/sample ... hristy.htm

Chris and I have been with CA since Mothers Day 2003, and we matched with a birthmom just 9 months later, and had a great experience. Even though she chagned her mind in the end, taht was not because of CA. Everyone suported us through out thatj ourney, and we're back online believing God for a child. Everyone with CA, who stays with CA, stats say (dont get wrapped up in stats though) adopts a child. Most, within a year. There is a huge praying community, and God just delivers time and again.

There are some criteria to meet in order to be listed with CA. Feel free to browse the website.

www.christianadoption.com

Fees are $2,500 for a year. It's not a Facilitator, It's not an agency. It's a Christian Referral Service and Ministry on the Internet. The contacts and networking have led to hundred of placements over the years. People you odnt' know, are advocating for you , praying for you, and can/will present you to a birthmom.

Hope I dont get in trouble for talking about it, but I really feel that God is blessing this ministry, and we've seen so many miracles happen.

Christy
*'Therapeutic Termination' at 11 wks. due to mistreated HG in first pg, term. 6/15/99
HdGAMom2B
Welcomed Friend

Return to Adoption & Surrogacy