Seven Months

Help with physical and emotional healing for moms who have suffered loss.

Moderators: justme, ***, deb

Seven Months

Postby Jenny » Oct 10, 2005 4:10 pm

Hello Friends!

Today is seven months since we met our sweet Jordan William. It has been almost two months since we lost our darling Joshua Michael. What a year we have had.

Please take a moment and visit

http://www.nationalshareoffice.com

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month

In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a resolution declaring October as Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, in order to increase understanding and awareness of the over 1 million deaths each year of babies in pregnancy or in the first few months of life. The Awareness Month, meant to bring to light the devastating losses suffered by so many each year, is marked by different ceremonies and services in different communities , including the many Walks to Remember held around the country. For more information about Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, and events marking the month, go to www.october15th.com

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has shown us so much love and support this very difficult year. People say that when you go through a tragic loss you really learn who your friends are, I know that to be true. Many of you have had losses of your own. I am so amazed at how each of you has reached out to us and allowed us to reach out to you as well. I am grateful for each of you. When I posted here about our diagnosis so many of you replied with so much love and concern, I was so blessed and overwhelmed.

Many communities have a Walk to Remember on October 15. Our area doesn't have anything like that but if each of you could just light a candle that day and remember our sweet babies, I think that would be a great way to link together across the country. Forward this to anyone who you know may be willing to light a candle that day. I also plan to release a balloon for Jordan and one for Joshua and send it to Heaven to let them know how deeply I miss them every day.

Zachary (just turned 13 last month) told me last week that he had to write an essay about the best experience of his life. I thought back to some of the really great things our family has done together, just this summer he went to his first professional baseball game, Great America amusement park, Santa Cruz, camping, on and on. I couldn't figure out what he would have said was the very BEST of them. I asked him what he wrote about, he said, "I wrote about Jordan, Mom. I wrote that my Mom had a baby who touched people's lives all over the world. I wrote that I became a big brother this year."

You could have knocked me over with a feather! What amazing sons I have!

I would love to hear from any of you who plan to remember a child this month or who will light a candle or release a balloon or remember in your precious way.

Bless you all so much,

Jenny Davidson

Forever Mommy to Jordan William and Joshua Michael Davidson my boys in Heaven and to Christopher Jacob, Benjamin Daniel and Zachary David my amazing boys here on Earth
Jenny Davidson
DH Charles Davidson
Married May 27, 2004

Jenny
HER Majesty

Postby IslandDreamer » Oct 10, 2005 8:24 pm

(((Jenny)))

I'm so sorry. What a tough day for you. You've been in my thoughts in prayers.

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby Marie » Oct 10, 2005 11:56 pm

Jenny,

What a wonderful family you have both here on earth and in heaven.

Much love,
Marie
HG baby arrived 11/18/99.
Lost an Angel 6/04.
HG baby arrived 7/01/05.
Marie
Master of HG

Postby Natalie » Oct 11, 2005 1:08 pm

Oh Jenny :cry:

I can't believe 7 months have passed since you lost your precious Jordan and 2 already since you lost little Joshua. What an incredibly difficult time you have had these past 2 years. Indescribable pain intermingled with such blessing and joy.

I send my heartfelt best wishes to you and all your family.

Love Natalie, x
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Return to Loss, Grief & Recovery