THIS IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT BOOK

Postby SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly » Nov 24, 2004 2:18 am

Supernatural Childbirth:Experiencing The Promises of God Concerning Conception and Delivery by Jackie Mize

Book Details:
Cover: Paperback
Publisher: Harrison House Publishers
Binding: Paperback
Size: 5-5/16 x 8-3/8
Page Count: 128
Subject: Biography/Self-Help/Family/Spirit-Filled Living
Release Date: July 1993

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pregnancy and childbirth are often depicted as a time of sickness and mood swings for women followed by twelve to twenty hours of pain and hard labor. Many women have been told they can never conceive. Others have suffered the pain of conceiving and miscarrying. Have you had enough of this picture?

Supernatural Childbirth is a practical and realistic look at God's promises for conception, pregnancy and delivery. This is not "pie-in-the-sky"-This is a personal testimony of how one couple overcame defeat and triumphed in God's plan! Jackie Mize had been told she could never have children. However, by unlocking powerful truths and dynamic faith principles she and her husband, Tery found in the Bible, they now have four miracle children! This exciting book shares with you these truths and faith principles.

You will learn these things:

* How to put faith principles into action for
your very own supernatural childbirth

* How you can be a living example of God's
promises in action

* How to deal with fear during pregnancy and
delivery

* How and when to use your faith for pregnancy
and delivery

Also included in Supernatural Childbirth:

* Faith-inspiring testimonies from women who have
followed these principles and experienced their
own supernatural childbirth

* Confessions and prayers for a supernatural
conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and all-
circumstances surrounding each stage

* A powerful teaching section by Terry Mize ex-
planning the curse on Eve in the Garden of Eden
Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber.
SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly

Postby mammaclare » Nov 26, 2004 10:32 am

That sounds very interesting. I know I found some of my only peaceful moments with HG while in prayer and while reading scripture.

I hope, however, that you aren't suggesting that we can control HG or not have it if we do things in a certain way from a spiritual sense. That kind of thinking can be very damaging--if you pray, are Godly, etc and then are still deathly ill, not only are you feeling horrid, but then you also are feeling like a failure in God's eyes.

Also, if it is one couple's story, we all know it can't be applied to the entire world. I prayed my butt off while HG was in full force and it gave me peace, but not health. I trained hard to have a drug-free birth and at 15 hours of hard labor with little progress I had to change my entire plan--and I refuse to believe it is because I wasn't living my PG and birth in God's way.

Anyway, I am still intrigues so I may check it out of the library if it is there.
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly » Dec 01, 2004 10:28 am

:D Clare Hon,

I don't believe I suggested anything other than a good book. I wrote no personal opinions/beliefs on any subject. One would have to read it and form their own opinions as did I when it was given to me as a gift. It was a book that several women and I have read together from another support group that involves more issues that HG. For me, the book provided inspiration not necessarily a road map on how "not" to have complications with pregnancy.

Everyone's spiritual walk is very individual especially when it comes to deciding to turn from God at any point or find complete rest in Him regardless of the outcome.

I survived two pregnancies that both involved HG--the last being very complicated. Technically, HG was not relieved from me but in my eyes, health was given to me because I continued to breathe each day and I delivered healthy children who now also breathe life each day. So, as with all things in life... deliverance is a matter of perspective. :wink: It may not have happened the way I wanted it to but it happened the way it needed to be to make me stronger in many areas of my life. I am planning to try to conceive again soon as I am scheduled for a tubaligation reversal on December 22, 2004. A surgery in which God miraculously provided 100 percent of the funds for. All of my trust is in Him and I am having faith and praying against HG. I even recently found out that one of the nurses for my upcoming surgery had HG with her first pregnancy and never had HG again, so all things are possible. Regardless of what occurs, I personally, am content.

Well, it is nice talking to you and I hope to talk to you again some time.

Wishing you the best....
Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills-
where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber.
SERAPHIM-ServingHimOnly

RE: This is an excellent Book

Postby Got2bmaemae » Jan 05, 2005 12:15 pm

I also highly recommend this book. I read it all through my 2nd HG pregnancy and my quote minutes after delivery was " I could do this again"... NOT the pregnancy the delivery" My delivery was much smoother and less painful.
Got2bmaemae

Return to Preparation for HG