HG and the Dentist office

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

HG and the Dentist office

Postby Malissa » Sep 02, 2004 12:51 pm

I had a scheduled dental appointment and was determined that I was going to keep the appointment. I took my Zofran, and nibbled on a cracker (which never works) and headed off for the dentist. When I arrived I told the recetionist that I was expecting and that I was eight weeks along and that I had HG. She offered to reschedule but, I told her that I was willing to give it a try. When it was my turn to go back I was scanning for the bathroom for just in case purposes. I climbed in the chair and informed him whats being going on and that I may not be able to go through with it. He told to lay back and we'll play it by ear and take our time. Well he lowered the chair and I said, "stop, chair moving is not good." He told me to take a few deep breaths and said take it easy. When he asked me to open my mouth a little wider I sat up real quick and could hardly get out of the chair in time and almost puked on his lap. He put the garbage can in front of me just in time. The funny thing is he didn't seem grossed out by it. He told me to reschedule AFTER the baby was born. :oops:
Pregnant with third child and I have it again!!!!
Malissa

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor