A gross ending to HG

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

A gross ending to HG

Postby jjbeck » Jul 26, 2004 1:18 am

This is kinda gross but....
After a long and difficult pg I am finally having a c/s after two and a half days of dreadful pitocin. The c/s experience was interesting. I was pretty drugged and and feeling pretty darn good. All of the tugging felt strange, the entire experience felt strnage to me....I am half watching my nervous husband and half listening to the docs gossip about other docs. Guess they should have paid closer attention to what they were doing. After sewing me up, two docs had both assumed that the other had cleaned and disposed of the huge pan of blood and gook. It fell aaaalllllll over the place, all over the white shoes of the docs and nurses....all over the floor...it was a bloody mess. LITERALLY :shock:
Jen 34
HG X2

DH Bob
DD Ava 4/04
jjbeck
Been There Done That

bloody doctors

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 25, 2004 7:32 pm

While the experience was probably not very pleasant, your post made me smile...feeling :twisted: toward doctors...and glad their shoes are ruined. :wink: SOOOOOOOO tired of doctors about now...
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby jjbeck » Aug 25, 2004 10:08 pm

I hear ya about docs. It is so frusterating. You know I see a D.O. regularly and it is refreshing to know their are some doctors that actually take the time to explain thinngs and and are not trying to rush you out the door.
Have you ever considered seeing one? They are great for chronic problems.
Jen 34
HG X2

DH Bob
DD Ava 4/04
jjbeck
Been There Done That

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor