a funny story about my son

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

a funny story about my son

Postby stephensmam » Jul 11, 2004 1:34 pm

Well I was vomiting into the toilet as usually and my 6 yr old son runs into me to rub my back as he does and also to see what color the vomit is i know gross but anyway this time he was like oh phew , and said hold on mammy then he went and got his snorkel mask and put it on and said ok go now while he continued rubbing my back i was breaking my heart laughing as well as trying to aim for the toilet.
he also keeps saying are you EVER going to stop being sick in a very experasted voice im so glad though i though he would be scared for l8ife but he is just facinated by it all.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby anna8660 » Jul 12, 2004 7:16 pm

:lol:

how cute is that!! that stephen is really something, what a great kid!!

lglad to hear you have something to laugh about
HUGS
Anna

anna8660
Been There Done That

Postby LisaB32 » Jul 19, 2004 2:42 pm

Aw, your son sounds like mine! He was 7 when I was puking with his brother and he did the same. He would always have a cool wash cloth for me, too. :D

My youngest (15 months) is so funny now. I was the sickest with him and he loves to fall and be thrown up in the air and all those thrill-seeker traits. So I always joke that I was so sick with him because he loved the ride in my tummy!
Lisa
LisaB32

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor