I thought of 2 more oldies but goodies......

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

I thought of 2 more oldies but goodies......

Postby Bethers » Aug 29, 2005 7:35 pm

With first pregnancy.... I was at Menards trying to pick out paint colors for our new home. Well I was having a major craving for olives... Had to have them. It's the one thing I could hold down. All of a sudden all of the paint cans looked like huge jars of olives. So my hub decides let's go get some pizza I go in there to order it and had to tell the lady to pile on the olives. She looked at me like I was nuts. I said "look lady I haven't eaten in like how long without puking give me the olives ok". She looked like she had just seen a nut. hahaha

This next one was with my last pregnancy. I constantly either had lemon drops or sour apple jolly ranchers in my mouth for nausea. Well my sil had to pick me up for a dr. appt. I had a sour apple jolly rancher in my mouth. The smell of it was so bad she started gagging and she almost threw up. haha Now, I tease her all the time in her xmas present she may find a couple of jolly ranchers taped in there. If we go out to dinner there may be a sour apple jolly rancher on her plate instead of a dinner mint when she is not looking. Oh ya got have humor dealing with HG. haha
Bethers -Mom to Justin 1-9-96 HG hospitalized 40+. Mom to 2 angels 5-21-04 & 11-16-04. Will ttc in Feb 2006. 2 more Months OMG!!!rl=http://www.tickercentral.com]Image[/url]
Bethers
Been There Done That

Postby carla » Aug 30, 2005 4:18 pm

funny,
I have started to eat olives everynight!! Big juicy green ones! It seems to be one of the only things I can keep down!!
Severe HG with DD (Gracee) 30/03/2006
Severe HG with DD (Amara) 01/04/2008
carla
HG Diva

Postby helen-l-a » Sep 06, 2005 3:29 am

I really like olives, but not at the moment.... I can't wait to go to Nando's (which will be after the chap has been born) and have a really nice salad with lots of olives and that scrummy salad dressing they have..... yummmmy.

helenxxx :D
Mum to.....
Luke 1990 not a HG pregnancy.
Jonathan 1994 not a HG pregnancy
Emily 1998 HG pregnancy!
Thomas Bailey 2005 HG pregnancy

helen-l-a
HG Expert

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor