Odd Question

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

Odd Question

Postby BrandiJK » Aug 21, 2005 2:01 pm

Ok...so this is going to sound very strange and pretty damn spiteful. But...I am in the mood.

Is it possible to make a water proof sticker of someone we don't like, you know, politics or the letters KFC, something like that, and stick it to the bottom of the tiolet or puke bucket?

It would make me feel like I was at least accomplishing something, and perhaps better my aim LOL :twisted:
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 21, 2005 4:18 pm

Great idea!!!! Any inventors out there?

You know, we could also work with the idea of floating targets like those used to train boys... :lol: ....quick, yak now, get that fluffy as she goes by....maybe even video floaters that don't flush so we can barf on a variety of things.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby BrandiJK » Aug 21, 2005 6:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby AmberWest » Aug 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Well, for the picture on the bottom of the bucket I would suggest lamination. You can get that done anywhere that makes copies etc.

lmao Suzanne, you really crack me up. That should be in the HG games section. The hit the floating fluffy bunny whilst puking game! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AmberWest
Master of HG

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 21, 2005 11:08 pm

Ya know, Amber, you're right. That would make an excellent HG game.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby BrandiJK » Aug 22, 2005 9:20 am

Hubby and I were laughing over that one last night. He said he was going to go out and get me some floating for the tiolet, I'll let you know if it works LOL
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby carla » Aug 22, 2005 3:57 pm

hahahahahahaha!

I am definately going to get a laminated picture for the bottom of my spit bucket. Maybe a pic of that perfect girl from the Hardys commercial who is eating the massive burger. I would love to spit on that :lol:
carla
HG Diva

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 22, 2005 7:58 pm

And you know, Carla, that picture would probably speed the puking process along. Less anticipation of the first yak would be a nice side effect of seeing the skinny girl :lol: .
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor