There is hope of a HG free second baby.

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

There is hope of a HG free second baby.

Postby nikki0072004 » Jan 19, 2005 5:26 pm

I had severe HG with my first two PG's, both terminated to ensure I didnt pass away. Third was moderate HG, barely survived on mega dosages of Zofran, and at home IV fluids.

This one, I am pregnnat with TWINS and while yes, I am still sick, I am nowhere NEAR the last times. I am even able to eat a few times a day. I was SOOOOOOOOO scared about how bad my HG was going to be, but honestly, I am just experincing really bad normal morning sickness.

There is hope to have a pregnnacy that is less than the other ones, and I am the proof.

Good Luck to EVERYONE reading this message of hope!
nikki0072004
Welcomed Friend

Postby Nicole113 » Feb 18, 2005 11:23 pm

I had severe HG with my daughter for the entire pregnancy. She is now 13-months-old. I really would like for her to have a sibling. I am so scared to be that sick again. But, your story gives me some hope! Thanks!
Nicole
Nicole113

Thanks for the hope

Postby Bethers » Aug 28, 2005 7:28 pm

Thanks for the hope story. I am sure you have your babies now. Congrats. Hope all is well.
Bethers -Mom to Justin 1-9-96 HG hospitalized 40+. Mom to 2 angels 5-21-04 & 11-16-04. Will ttc in Feb 2006. 2 more Months OMG!!!rl=http://www.tickercentral.com]Image[/url]
Bethers
Been There Done That

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor