medications - what did you take??

Discuss issues unique to your country such as your health care system, medications, etc.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

Postby Mabel » Aug 29, 2006 5:23 am

After many other unsuccessful medications, I was taking Zofran, Ativan, Haloperidol and Ranitidine, with ocassional administering of Valium or Pethadine when things spiralled severely. This was in Singapore and in Australia.
Mabel

Postby spannereyes » Jan 30, 2007 10:44 am

i took promethazine when i was pregnant with my secon child , which helped me , for the hear burn it was gaviscon liquid which didnt help at all as soon as i took it it was vomating time again , its a catch 22 situation.[/img]
SPANNER EYES XXXXX
spannereyes

Postby stephensmam » Feb 06, 2007 1:30 pm

hi for my first pg i was offered lozac at 17 weeks of course i couldnt keep it down
for my second pg i was on zofran liqued from 4 weeks to 7 weeks then zofran iv from 7 weeks till 13 weeks i alsi tried b 6 , meclizine kindly sent from a friend in the USA, unisom sent by the same friend and steroids from week 12 till week 27 ish.only the steroids worked ,
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Previous

Return to HG Beyond North America