hi yall

Discuss the lasting impact from HG on moms and babies: long term health issues, child development, and other ways HG continues to impact your life.

Moderators: txmomma, Trudy, teddi

hi yall

Postby karolinagurl20 » May 11, 2006 6:58 pm

im still experiencing so much anxiety dizziness and nausea. The dizziness freaking kills me. The nausea sucks but usually comes and goes and can usually be managed with food. My attacks are now getting worse and longer. I put myself back on ativan low doses and am now moving up since they arent doing the trick ill be seeing the physc, june 1st for further help. Why am i so freakin dizzy. I dont think its my anemia Did hg really have to ruin my life? I was happy healthy and fun loving and loved people. I dont know who i am anymore i feel like crap and low all the time. Sorry i only get on here to vent. Probably shoulda posted this in anxiety and depression forum instead. Love you guys. Kayla
severe HG
1st and last timer
karolinagurl20
Been There Done That

Postby IslandDreamer » May 11, 2006 9:42 pm

Glad to *see* you, Kayla. Unfortunately, I did the dizzy thing A LOT. I am definitely NOT the postpartum posterchild I was after Chris...I felt instantly better and good. Sigh

How is your magnesium? b6 intake? calcium? Mineral deficiencies caused me more dizziness and RLS...when I get sufficient mag, I am okay in both areas. Just a thought.

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby BrandiJK » May 16, 2006 1:01 pm

((((((((((((((Kayla)))))))))))))) You come vent all you want!!!
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby Terri » May 19, 2006 7:37 am

Kayla, I know I knew this at some point, but I've forgotten which meds you were on while pregnant. Were you on any anti-depressants? I know for me that going off of SSRI's really really sucks, with the dizziness and nausea for months afterward.

I'm so sorry that you are still going through this. What do the doctors say? Have they given a reason for the nausea to continue like this?

You are in my thoughts often, and I am really pulling for you.
~~Terri
Cassidy Joan HG 06/07/01
Mystery Baby HG Due 08/14/06
Terri
Been There Done That

Return to Long-Term Impact from HG