what about headaches?

Discuss the lasting impact from HG on moms and babies: long term health issues, child development, and other ways HG continues to impact your life.

Moderators: txmomma, Trudy, teddi

what about headaches?

Postby karolinagurl20 » Apr 17, 2006 12:51 pm

I dont know if they are migraines or clusters or just damage. I have had an M.R.I. but everything looked fine which is great but I wonder if I have fried my brain with all those meds during pg. Unisom, ativan, ambien. I am completley off all of them but I seriously have a headache everday. They are usually mild and then become severe as the day goes on and then I get nauseas. It sucks cause then I start to get anxiety and depressed cause I feel like I'll never surface again and come back into life. I went to Church yesterday for the first time since Christmas. I use to be a weekly goer, and I swear I was spinning and we had to leave. I just long to be alive again so bad. I feel bad complaining since it is far better than hg of course but grrrrr I want to feel GOOD not just okay. Am I expecting too much. Cru isnt even quite 4 weeks. Feedback porfavor. Kayla
severe HG
1st and last timer
karolinagurl20
Been There Done That

Postby BrandiJK » Apr 17, 2006 2:31 pm

I dont get the head aches, so this is just guess work. Firstly, they sound like migraines because of the nausea. Secondly, your still recovering from the pregnancy plus the meds. I'd give it some more time, try to replenish what was missing.
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby BrandiJK » Apr 18, 2006 9:53 pm

Kayla...you prob. checked this, but have you thought about getting your eyes checked? My vision changes with each pg, and if I do not get glasses quicly after my head starts to hurt.
Does it feel like your eyes are straining a lot?

Just thought I'd say something.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby karolinagurl20 » Apr 19, 2006 8:40 pm

Brandi-my eyes are totally straining and it feels like the muscle behind my eye is straining and light bothers them big time. I am calling an optomotrist tomorrow actually so good idea. Weird that our eyes change during preg. huh
severe HG
1st and last timer
karolinagurl20
Been There Done That

Postby BrandiJK » Apr 20, 2006 12:32 am

Let me know what he says!
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Return to Long-Term Impact from HG