EAR

Discuss the lasting impact from HG on moms and babies: long term health issues, child development, and other ways HG continues to impact your life.

Moderators: txmomma, Trudy, teddi

EAR

Postby SkunkPaw » Feb 11, 2006 5:07 pm

My right ear is doing this weird thing. It feels like I am under water. Everytime I swollow it makes that clicking noise. There is a big pimple and it has been draining a little. I have never had an ear infection that I remember so I don't know what it is like. There is only a little pain.

Any ideas?
*Chaz*

SkunkPaw
Been There Done That

Postby Atsie » Feb 22, 2006 7:14 pm

Has your ear improved any? I don't have idea what it could be!
Atsie
Forum Moderator

Postby BrandiJK » Feb 22, 2006 9:26 pm

I have had little ear infections like that. I think it isn't actually an infection, but a build up of fluids that could become infected. If you start to experiance vertigo, get to a doc to be sure there is no fluid behind your ear drum.
An actual infection hurts pretty bad, there is no missing it. Take it easy now though.

When I had what you are having, it went away within a few days. But it is very strange, isn't it?
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby IslandDreamer » Feb 23, 2006 12:57 am

Yup yup yup...me too. I've had ringing and vertigo and popping. NOT fun. I've wondered if it's a postpartum or hg thing too. Going to have to check around with some fluffies to see what they experience.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Long-Term Impact from HG