Dizzy spells?

Discuss the lasting impact from HG on moms and babies: long term health issues, child development, and other ways HG continues to impact your life.

Moderators: txmomma, Trudy, teddi

Dizzy spells?

Postby cthmschler » Aug 02, 2004 2:09 pm

Has anyone else continued to have dizzy spells after delivery? Gabriel is 11 days old, and by the evening, I am still having so many dizzy spells that I can't safely carry him around the house. Has this persisted after delivery for anyone else? And if so, how long? I am having some sinus headaches also, but the dizziness seems much more connected to how much activity I attempt in a day than to the headaches at all.
Teresa
Mama to Micah Thomas (2-95), Noah Alexander (11-96), Quentin Louis (5-01), and (drum roll, please) Gabriel Ryan (7-04)
cthmschler
Welcomed Friend

Postby Natalie » Aug 02, 2004 5:23 pm

Hi
I had some dizzy spells post partum due to having low iron. Have you checked that your iron levels are ok?
Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

dizzy spells

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 03, 2004 10:07 pm

Congratulations on your precious baby. Also, congratulations on no more hg.

A full blood count is a good idea. You don't mention being on any meds, but if you are, could they be the cause of the dizzy spells. Also, I've often wondered if some of the hg meds are addictive so that my body was dizzy afterwards. . .I was very dizzy after my m/c, but doctors blamed the Effexor RX which was prescribe for ppd.

Hope you find some answers.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Long-Term Impact from HG