35 Weeks...

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

35 Weeks...

Postby jenniz » May 30, 2004 7:53 pm

:oops:

35 weeks today....Lord...I am so ready for this child to be in my arms. I did send him an eviction notice, but as of this minute, he's not listening. I had another hospitalization this week (wed-friday) and they actually STOPPED contractions...I was NOT happy about that one! The poor nurse...after I calmed down she kind of laughed and said "I don't think I've ever had a patient say that to me before." (It wasn't THAT bad... LOL, I think I became possessed for a minute ( :evil: ) and said something like "WHAT IN THE HE** do you think YOU'RE doing?!?!") I'm having a not so bad day today...not pukey now but I had a rough time earlier. I just can't wait for this to be over. I so want to feel like me again. I almost can't remember what being me feels like....its been so long.
________
VAPORIZER WIKI
Last edited by jenniz on Feb 17, 2011 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jenniz

Hang in there!

Postby acorn26 » Jun 04, 2004 10:19 pm

Hi, I've been an active member on HUGS but now we've merged. Am not feeling well enough right now to give you my whole story, but suffice to say....

Am at 32 weeks (and let me tell you....I envy you being at 35 weeks! It's all in the eye of the beholder, I guess.) Fighting bad HG. First pregnancy, and am certain, not doing this again!

I read your website before responding. You've been through a traumatic time and I just have to say, you are very strong. You made me laugh out loud with your bedrest comments: you'd rather have a root canal. Know what you mean. Have been in bed this ENTIRE pregnancy since December 1st.

Hang in there! I feel your pain. July 4th will be here soon. My due date is July 24th, and though I don't feel I'll ever get there, I will...

Amy
acorn26
Devoted to You

Postby jenniz » Jun 05, 2004 5:28 pm

Hi Amy,

Glad I made you laugh...I just hate it when I am feeling halfway ok, someone makes me laugh and then uh-oh :oops: (gotta run and throw up!)...so laugh...but don't laugh too hard!

I do feel like I've been through the ringer. I, at this point (36 weeks tomorrow) feel like I have survived this beast again. I think I was physically sicker with the twins (although I've been horribly ill this time, it was not quite as violently ill...much more nausea this time!) But it is heck keeping up with 4 year old twins (one of whom receives over 2 hours of different therapies a day! UGH) and being sick.

I am thrilled to have made it this far...I feel very (very very very) done, but at this point, I've uncrossed my legs, not trying to keep him in anymore...and I am ready to be done being pregnant (then again, I've felt done for 32 weeks-as long as I've been sick!)

I'm sorry that you are on bedrest...that was HELL...bedrest combined with severe HG is like the worst combination ever. I haven't been on bedrest at all with this pg and it is so nice to be able to take a bath when I want to.

Hugs to you...Its so nice to be meeting new people!
________
Free Gift Cards
jenniz

Return to Third Trimester HG