Baby Sarah is here !

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Baby Sarah is here !

Postby stephensmam » Sep 05, 2004 1:54 pm

Hi everyone, I am so happy and pleased to report that my angel arived on wednesday september 1st, she is so beautiful and so very worth everything iv been through, she is my miricle baby and im so blessed to have her , i couldnt have gotten through it with out all of you wonderful ladies so thank you all from the bottom of my heart, im so glad i did this she is an absouloute princess and im happier than iv ever been in my entire life.

My waters broke at 3.20qm on wednesday morning and we went to the hospital , i was put on the oxitoicin drip to speed things up ,at around 10am and she was born at 13.41pm with no trouble and no complications , she was 7 pounds 8 ounces of perfection, it was a wonderful experience, mind you before i got the epidural at 6 cm i was in agony but it all happenend so quick it was fine in the end , all my suffering and moaning was all worth it i am so in love with this little girl she is precious to me, I would never have had her had i not found this site and had so much support of everyone here, im so blessed she is truly an angel she is so good and placid and sweet i just cant say enough about her i love her so much.

im extactic to be nausea free to have my life back to have 2 wonderful children and have wonderful friends , i vomited all through wednesday but thursday woke up to no nausea .

ill write more in a few days

love you all
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby PamelaRose » Sep 05, 2004 2:06 pm

Hooray! I am in tears, so happy for you. What a little blessing for you and your family. Enjoy every precious moment with Sarah, and please share some pictures when you get a chance. Hugs to all!!! :lol:
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby Natalie » Sep 05, 2004 3:26 pm

Hi Jacqeline.

WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS to you! You made it out alive!

:D :D :D

I welled up too when I read your post. It is such great news that Sarah has arrived safe and well. I am so, so happy for you.

I hope you are able to recover and gain your strength back really quickly.

May you thoroughly enjoy getting to know your little girl.

Love Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby dwtegli » Sep 05, 2004 6:13 pm

Congratulations Jacqueline,

Enjoy that little one. isn't it great to be over the HG? Hope to see pics soon.
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby anna8660 » Sep 05, 2004 6:45 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh J
I am so happy for you!! I cant believe it!! Hipp Hipp Horay!!
I just have goose bumps, you deserve to be the happiest person in the world, enjoy every minute!! I cant wait to see pictures of your little angel

Love
Anna & Quin

PS did I mention I am so proud of you! YOu are so very strong!
HUGS
Anna

anna8660
Been There Done That

Postby aaronsmommy » Sep 05, 2004 9:05 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. Shedding some tears here too!!!!
I can't wait to hear more and see pictures.
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby Cheri » Sep 05, 2004 9:22 pm

Okay,
This may sound like a broken record, but I'm crying with excitement here too! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't think I can put enough smiley faces!!! I'm so glad Sarah is here & that you are nausea free...that's the most wonderful news I've heard all day!!!!!

Oh Jacqueline, I am so happy for you. You have been so brave. You really are amazing & inspiring. I think you deserve a medal for all you have gone through.

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute with your family. And I can't wait to see pictures too!!!

:D Hugs!! :D
Cheri
Baby Lost at 15 weeks 3/02
Cheri
Opinionated HGer

Postby stephensmam » Sep 06, 2004 4:50 am

thank you all so much i cant believe how well i feel, When i arrived home there were ballons and a cake and some of my family on saturday and ther rest came yesterday it was such a happy day, pauls back in work today but i dont relly care to be honest life is brilliant the only throuble im having is my swollen feet cause i just cant sit down after months of inactivity i just want to walk and do normal things i cnat believe how quivkly everything has settled back to normal , im going to get paul to get digital pictures tonight and tomorrow and then ill attempt to put them on the site i cant wait to show her off.

to everyone going through hg now there is an end you will get through it and it is all so worth it, there is pink everywhere in my house its wonderful i have a daughter ,yeah, stephen after a little hesitatation is ok with her hes more excited by the tree house and 13 ft trampoline we got him but hey i dont mind oh and also we got a new pup yesterday a 16 week old chocolate labradore to go with our 1 and a half year old golden labraor not my choict to get her so soon but its a long story, pauls does these things but even that cant up set me nothing can im so happy and looking forward to the rest of my life with my wonderful children, thank God the dr didnt steralize me 6 yrs ago when i begged him to, i can even think about doing this again in 5 or 6 yrs time( I said Maybe)the gift you get at the end is so precious and im so glad i can enjoy her its so different than when i had stephen i was so depressed and in shock after i had him it took me a long time to get over the hg but now its like a faded memory and i can cut it out of my life and get on with living and enjpoying life again , i feel brilliant and sarah is perfect so my bitch sils who havent been near me by the way were all wrong when they said because of all the meds i took she was going to have something wrong with her ha to them, the birth experience was wonderful and so special children really are a gift i didnt really see it before with stephen maybe i was too young but i so appriciate it now,
im sitting here with my angel in one arm oh girls shes beautiful im so happy.

ill sort pictures asap.
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby mammaclare » Sep 06, 2004 2:46 pm

I just KNEW it!! Did you read my post to you dated 2 Sept? I can't believe my gut feeling was right. And, I am so pleased that you are HG free and have a gorgeous daughter to show...

Now, take good care of yourself! I think I recall you having some PPD w/ Stephen, so I am thinking of you...

Love, love, love--
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby HGx3 » Sep 06, 2004 10:04 pm

YIPPIE, It is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a relief!!!!!!!! I am so glad for you. You had a rough time but you made it!!!!! Lots of love.
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby nomore » Sep 07, 2004 2:22 pm

Jaqueline....

Im SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!! Welcome to the world Sarah! Im so glad HG is finally over for you... :)

Rest up and I cant wait to hear more news about your beautiful gift of perfection. :)

Big HG is finally over HugS,

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby Kschwintz » Sep 07, 2004 3:47 pm

Oh J-!!!!

I am so happy for you. Welcome to world Sarah!!!
Kim
*Ainsley (11-26-02) born at 36 weeks Severe HG, Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome
Kschwintz
Been There Done That

Postby stephensmam » Sep 08, 2004 5:11 pm

thanks everyone, im so happy to have sarah here she is so sweet and so good shes had some jaundice and has had to have a few blood tests but otherwise shes perfect, im tired and achey but happy, its so great to not be sick anymore.

thank you all for your support
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby MamaLily » Sep 09, 2004 4:02 pm

Jacqueline -

Oh, I'm so thrilled for you! I've been gone all week so I just read about your WONDERFUL news! Congratulations on your sweet Sarah. (I love that name, we almost used it ourselves!) And how great to be HG free! Hurray!

I'm so happy for you...

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby Chedasha » Sep 10, 2004 2:06 am

Oh Im soo glad for you. What great news. I can imagine that you feel incredibly amazing.

I am soo looking forward to seeing some pics of your beautiful Sarah.

Love Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby Linablu » Sep 11, 2004 8:06 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, Jacq!!!

I'm so sorry I'm late to congratulate you, but I've not been on in awhile due to post partum problems and colicky baby. I am thrilled that you are having such a wonderful experience with your little girl after all your suffering.

HUGS!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

YEAAAAAAAAA

Postby natbat » Sep 12, 2004 12:32 pm

Oh Jacquline

Congrats on littke Sarah's arrivel

You dont know how happy :D :) :D i am for you to see this post sorry my Congrates are a little late.

love to you all

natasha
natbat

Postby stephensmam » Sep 13, 2004 3:25 am

hi everyone im still wa\iting on paul to bring home the digital camera but just wanted to check in and let you all know im fine, as soon as i get the camera ill post some pictures im dying to show her off to you all
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Brenda » Sep 18, 2004 9:24 am

Congrats!!!! I wan't around much of your pregnancy, I did check in from time to time and I am so sorry you had it so rough again but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY your little angel is here. I am just so over joyed, I can't describe it. I can't wait to see a picture. Sarah is such a beautiful name!!! Eat some good food for me.

Brenda (cinnee1)

Isabella - 11/21/04
HG Baby 2 - 5/6/05 (so far away)
Brenda
Opinionated HGer

Return to Third Trimester HG