Tomorrows the day!!!!!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Tomorrows the day!!!!!

Postby Chedasha » Sep 02, 2004 5:31 am

Well guys as I said in my other post my sis had developed preeclampsia...

the nurse came around today to recheck levels and the protein had gone up so they readmitted her to hospital and she is scheduled to have her csection (due to breech baby) tomorrow morning 8.15!!!!! Woohoooo I think its definately time with all thats been happening.

So her Hypermemesis is about to end!!! Plus that damm PE to boot. I will keep you all informed of how it all goes!!!!

Thankyou for everything!

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby dwtegli » Sep 02, 2004 10:54 am

YAHOO!!! Wish it was me. I can't wait to hear her birth story. GOOD LUCK.
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby Chedasha » Sep 03, 2004 7:20 am

Hey guys well Connor Dean entered the world at 9.08am this morning. He is doing great and so is his mum and dad and aunty lol. He was 8 pound 11 (3960gms) so a big boy esp for two weeks early. He is such a cutie as well.

My sister is feeling great though recovering from Csection. They checked the night before and he was Breech but when they were doing the Caeser he had turned at last minute. Too late then though lol. She is extrememly happy as no more Hyperemesis she is like look everyone I dont have to spit lol and no more PE and a healthy baby boy.

I will get some pics up for you as soon as I can get my hands on some.

take care

thanks for all your support for my sister through this HG!!! Heres hoping all of you make it through and have healthy little babies.

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby dwtegli » Sep 03, 2004 10:34 am

Congratulations!! It is just wonderful to have that feeling of no more sickness after having the baby. Enjoy that little boy!!!!!!!!
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby MamaLily » Sep 03, 2004 5:04 pm

Kat -

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I am so thrilled for you and your sister! Congratulations! You are such a great example of support...How wonderful that it's all over now!

Can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby Traci in Japan » Sep 03, 2004 7:56 pm

Congratulations from here too.

Lovely name. Enjoy, and the good thing about being an aunty is you get to do all the spoiling and a lot less of the middle of the night stuff (just ask my sister!).
Traci in Japan
Australian, three boys (hg pregnancies and births in Japan)
Traci in Japan
Welcomed Friend

Postby bibliojo » Sep 04, 2004 12:23 am

Congratulations! :D

Glad to hear that the delivery went okay. Too bad about the C-section but the baby has arrived and the HG is over!! :D

Have fun spoiling your nephew!

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Return to Third Trimester HG