I have my inducement date at last

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

I have my inducement date at last

Postby stephensmam » Aug 30, 2004 3:10 pm

I finaly have my inducement date its thursday 9th september its only 2 days before my due date but i dont care i cant believe in two weeks ill have my baby, i was back in hosp again on saturday and maybe he felt sorry for me i dont know but i saw my dr today and he gave me the date, im so happy that finaly i know when this is going to be over i was so scared that id be let go overdue im so relieveed now , still vomiting but even that dosent seem so bad now i know its going to be over soon.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby HGx3 » Aug 30, 2004 3:21 pm

YIPPIE!!!!! It is almost over now!!!!!!!!!!!! At least you wont go past your due date, which cold have been a possibility, now you have a date to look forward to. I am so glad for you. Try to hang in there.
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby MamaLily » Aug 30, 2004 4:44 pm

Jacqueline -

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that your babe will be here soon! Even though I know that 2 wks sounds like a long time when you're still feeling awful, I just can't wait to hear that you're holding your sweet little one! You are almost DONE!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby nomore » Aug 30, 2004 6:17 pm

Jaqueline,

I am so happy you finally know a "date" for the end of HG. I hope the time passes quickly and maybe it will ease some of the stress you were feeling and the HG will be more managable. Sept 9... I cant want to see pic of your new little one and hear ALL about it :)

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby mammaclare » Aug 30, 2004 10:20 pm

9/9 is a fabulous day to have a baby!!! (Of course any day before that would be equally fab, if not more so...I will keep praying for you to go into labor ASAP).

Can't wait for you to be over it all and working on recovering and loving your family.
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby stephensmam » Aug 31, 2004 12:46 am

thank you all so very much , im so excited i know iv another 9 days to get through but it dosent seem so bad now every vomit i do now will be closer to my last one lol, gosh Ill never be pg again its so weird this is it for me now , i will be so happy with 2 children i couldnt do this again its really too hard i really hope i get that sence of compleatness when this little one is born, God am I really having a baby I have all the stuff but it really dosent seem real, Im going to be in shock when I see her for the first time, in 2 weeks time ill be sitting here at my computer with my litttle daughter beside me how wonderful is that.

couldnt have made it without you all
love you all loads
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Chedasha » Aug 31, 2004 8:55 am

woo good for you!!! I bet you are glad to have a date to focus on and its just around the corner. One day after my sisters Csect date of the 8th.

Roll on next week hey.

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby Natalie » Aug 31, 2004 12:14 pm

OMGosh!

I am so happy for you. Do you realise you can officially say I am having my baby NEXT WEEK! Doesn't seem all that long away - I hope it doesn't feel like it.

You have done so incredibly, amazingly well with this pg and all your millions of hospital admissions! Stand up and take a bow :lol:

I am very much looking forward to reading your birth announcement.

Natalie
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby Linablu » Aug 31, 2004 12:24 pm

Congratulations!!! I'm sooo happy for you! I was there not too long ago, and I thought it would NEVER happen! I hope you are free of health problems post-partum! Let us know when your daughter arrives!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

YEA

Postby natbat » Sep 04, 2004 4:58 pm

Hi Jacquline,

I am so glad you have a date!!!!!!!! I cant belive its nearly time for your little girl to arrive.

I am looking forward to hearing your news and hope all goes well.

Love and hugs Natasha
Carys Amber 15-16th July 03 (severe hg)
Joseph 18th Aug 04 ( pretty bad hg)
natbat

Return to Third Trimester HG