Deana's still here!

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Deana's still here!

Postby DeanaCarol » Aug 24, 2004 5:38 am

Hi everyone -- I know I haven't been around in a while. My hg has been gone since April. I did go through a time after that where I was passing out every day. It wasn't dehydration because I was OK by then. The doc just kept saying, "Well, that's weird." Then they found out I have gestational diabetes, and as a result, the baby is already 8 lbs at 37 weeks. So I am having a C-section this Thurs. (Aug. 26). I just wanted to let everyone know!

Jacqueline -- if anyone should be delilvering early, it's you! I'm praying something will happen or someone will intervene to end your misery as soon as possible. It's just not right to make you suffer like this.

Deana
DeanaCarol

Postby Cheri » Aug 25, 2004 12:43 am

Hi Deana!
Wow! I can't believe your delivering on Thursday!! I'm glad to hear the hg hasn't lingered for you!!

Hope everything goes well & I'll look forward to reading your announcement soon!!
Cheri
Baby Lost at 15 weeks 3/02
Cheri
Opinionated HGer

Postby Traci in Japan » Aug 25, 2004 6:06 am

Deana

I've been looking for news from you. All the best on Thursday (Friday here).
Looking forward to seeing a photo of your baby.
Traci in Japan
Australian, three boys (hg pregnancies and births in Japan)
Traci in Japan
Welcomed Friend

Postby stephensmam » Aug 25, 2004 11:59 am

OH deana,
God Bless you Im so glad its going to be all over for you tomorrow you will be in my thoughts and prayers thank you for your lovely words im hoping God will take pity on me and let me have the baby early , because the ob is deffinatly not inducing me we have to see him on monday ill be 38 weeks then and paul is going to see if he can get him to change him mind , im so miserable i was back in hospital again on friday for 2 days for rehydration im so worn out from being sick , well its convinced me that this is most deffinatly my last child, I want to wish you all the luck for a happy healthy baby and im looking forward for this to be over for you to.,

take care
love
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Return to Third Trimester HG