I need some support to get me through this

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

sending you my support

Postby kitty_doc » Sep 04, 2004 3:13 pm

Jacqueline,
I have read through your posts and my heart really goes out to you. I am in week 17 of my 4th HG pg, so I really know how you are feeling and can empathize with you. With my last pg, I was sick on Zofran until 34 weeks and at about 30 weeks, I separated my pubic symphysis, so I was in excruciating pain in my pelvis and back and also developed a sinus infection which I couldn't get anyone to take seriously until at week 36 I finally demanded a referral to an ENT and he reluctantly x-rayed me only to say "yep, you have a bad sinus infection!" HELLO....haven't I been saying this for weeks now! My teeth and face hurt so bad from the infection and the pain of my pelvis was so bad that I couldn't even rejoice that for 4 weeks, I did not vomit or feel nauseated.....I was supposed to have a sched. C/S on 5/2 and when my OB talked about postponing it until the 9th, I thought I would KILL HIM!! Eventually I did deliver a beautiful 8lb 4oz baby girl who is the light of my life and it made it all worthwhile, but those last weeks and not knowing when the end will come is SO difficult. AND, you are so right that at the end everyone just assumes you are complaining about normal pg misery, but when you have been suffering for 8 months already, they have NO IDEA!!!

I pray that you will have a quick end to your pg and have a very healthy baby to hold and love to put this misery behind you. Best wishes!
Julie aka Kitty Doc
Rebecca 5/17/88 mod HG 22wks
Jessica 5/24/91 mod HG 18wks
Kathryn 5/2/02 severe HG 34wks
Olivia EDD 2/14/05 mod HG from 7wks to now
kitty_doc
Welcomed Friend

Previous

Return to Third Trimester HG