Sister Update at 35 weeks

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Sister Update at 35 weeks

Postby Chedasha » Aug 15, 2004 12:53 am

Hi just thought Id make a update for my sister. She is at 35 weeks today. Wooo made it this far.

Well as I have said before her major HG finished at 15.5 weeks and thank god for that. She has plowed on with the spitting and heartburn and other "normal" preg symptoms. She cant wait to have the baby and she cant quite grasp that these remaining symptoms will dissapear when she has the baby. She cant even imagine not feeling like she does.

The baby is currently in Breech position which she is a bit annoyed at and we all hope he moves around for her as she didnt really want a caesearan after all this. But still will be happy to just have a healthy baby and a free body lol.

I feel so glad for her that her HG days are a coming to an end.

Kat
DD Estella Dawn 06/06/2011
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby MamaLily » Aug 15, 2004 3:32 pm

Kat -

So glad to hear that your sister is almost done with this pregnancy! Please give her our best. I'll be you can't wait to be an aunt! :D

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby Chedasha » Aug 16, 2004 4:35 am

Thanks Anna!

Yes its great that its getting closer to the end. I have thanked god for each week that passed that she didnt relapse back into severe HG.

Thank god for this site and all the information Im not sure we would of made it at all without the girls here and the support and information.

Oh yeah Im soooo excited to be an Aunty. Almost feel like its my baby as well lol

Kat
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby emily » Aug 16, 2004 4:30 pm

I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful person you are for caring so much. This board has so many women who aren't getting any support, and there you have been, offering up 100% to your sister. YOU are absolutely fantastic and your sister is going to be so thrilled when she has this baby. It is like a new lease on life!

Take care and best wishes to all three of you!
emily
Devoted to You

Postby Chedasha » Aug 23, 2004 1:15 am

Thanks for you kind wrds Emily but its ladies like you and her that do all the hard yards. The very least I can do is be supportive.

She is at 36 weeks now and has a Dr appointment today. The baby is currently Breech and I think he still will be. I have a feeling she will break down crying in the Drs today as she is feeling soo sick lately and tired and vomitting each night she feels like she is regressing these last week and says mentally she cant handle that.

Hopefully the weeks go fast and if she has to have the Caesear he can make it 38 weeks or something.

Kat
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby Chedasha » Aug 23, 2004 6:38 am

okay just a quick update.. she has been to the doctor. He says theres not a very good chance he will turn. So she is booked for a Caesearen in 16 days @_@!!!!! So thats 10 days early.

Kat
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby MamaLily » Aug 24, 2004 4:47 pm

Kat -

10 days early...what great news! Give your sister our best here. I can't wait to here about the birth and about the little one!

- Anna
"The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over." - Aesop
MamaLily
Opinionated HGer

Postby Chedasha » Aug 30, 2004 8:12 am

Thanks Anna!!!

a 37 week update.

She had a visual migraine this morning. I said ohh no preeclampsia, but she said no she does normally suffer these. Anyhow she had a doctors appt this afternoon and mentioned it. He did a urine test and said there was some protein in the urine. Blood Pressure was up. Mild Preeclampsia he said. She has to go to hospital tomorrow and be monitored for 24hours. If it goes up or progresses any they will take the baby. If not she can come home and the csect on the 8th as scheduled.

gawwd can one person fit everything they can into one pregnancy!!!

Kat
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Postby nomore » Aug 30, 2004 12:36 pm

Kat.

Hope your sis is good. There have been several of us that also had pre-e and a couple with full blown eclapmsia on this board. I am sure there must be some kind of link somewhere. I had pre-e and was induced, but was around 39 weeks.

I hope she does well and cant wait to see the birth announcment!

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby Chedasha » Aug 31, 2004 9:00 am

Thanks Robin. I guess we didnt even consider PE well as you dont .. Didnt consider HG till it happened.

She is in the hospital being monitored. Her BP has gone down some and proteins down but still there. They were a bit concerned as face is puffy. So I guess we will see tomorrow if she comes home and then I guess just keep an eye till next week.

Kat
Chedasha
Welcomed Friend

Return to Third Trimester HG