How is everyone?

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

How is everyone?

Postby Linablu » Aug 06, 2004 2:01 pm

I've been unable to gain access to the internet for 2 weeks now, due to moving into our new house and waiting on DSL to be installed. I'm at my mother's house right now trying to catch up. I thought I would have missed a bunch, but there hasn't been much new posting in this forum like I would have expected.

I am 37 weeks and beyond miserable. My jerk of an OB is still insisting on only inducing at 38 weeks IF I am dialating. At my last appointment last Monday was the first time he checked, and I was at 1 cm, but the baby is VERY high. He won't induce unless I progress to 3 or 4 by next Wednesday, which I seriously doubt b/c I can tell the baby is still high. I have had 2 non-stress tests, and he says the baby is perfectly fine in there, so leave her there. Well, guess what, schmuck... I'm not anywhere near fine out here! This frustrates me soooo much! The baby is now considered term, and I'm miserable, so GET HER OUT... AAAAAHHH!!!

All day and all night I lie awake praying to God and BEGGING to go into labor each night but always NOTHING! I am already experiencing the same symptoms I experienced with my severe PPD after my son was born, and I'm not even post-partum yet! This is NOT a good sign.

Anyway, just wanted to catch up with everyone and see how everyone else is doing.
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

Postby stephensmam » Aug 06, 2004 4:49 pm

hi chrissey im still here too 35 weeks and counting, im totaly miserable too, and my ob has turned into a pig about inducing me too, all along he has said he would at 39 weeks now its oh we will have to see if baby is ready and like you im screaming in my head what the hell about me, iv suffered enough, im in so much pain from the cramps in my legs and the spd and im also like you feeling very down and cant stop crying all the time i think im also on the slippery slide to pnd , im pixxxd off with men drs and men in general dh is being a pig and i just feel people are looking at me and saying oh well not long to go now its a flipping eternity when you have hg why the hell cant they understand, m not even going to try and jolly you along but i know where your coming from and sympathise compleatly.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby Linablu » Aug 08, 2004 3:10 pm

I totally agree about being sick of people saying, "Oh you're not far along now." and totally agree that each minute of each day is a friggin' ETERNITY! I go to my OB tomorrow, which I dread b/c I always get my hopes up he will give me good news, but then all he ever does is say, "Nope, not ready yet." When they did the u/s at 35 weeks, my baby was measuring at 41 weeks... what in the heck is he waiting for??? GRRR!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

Return to Third Trimester HG