Finally in Third Trimester

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

Finally in Third Trimester

Postby dwtegli » Jul 19, 2004 11:03 am

Hi all,

I am finally in this folder!! :D :D I am 27 weeks today. I have been reading all of your posts and have found that most of you are a lot farther along than I am. How I envy you all. At least that part. I am so sorry about how some of you are still suffering so much. I have been feeling pretty good since about 20 weeks. I have had good and bad days but even the bad days aren't to bad. However, this last weekend I have really been feeling rotten. I am not sure why and I am really hoping that I am not going back to the worst of HG.

On top of this pregnancy and my HG, I have to take my 14 month old to the doc to see if he wants to put tubes in her ears. I know that is very common but I am still pretty worried about it. Oh well, if it helps, what can you do?

Well, I only have 10 weeks and 4 days left since my doc says he will induce at 37 weeks and 4 days. I tend to go early anyways, so he is not worried about inducing early. He thinks I will go before that anyways. I hope he is right. I have been ready to be done for a very long time now.
Wendy,
There's no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby HGx3 » Jul 19, 2004 10:56 pm

Hi Wendy,

welcome to the third trimester! Glad you are feeling decent, you are blessed. Enjoy these last few weeks, it is wonderful when hg lets up so you can!!! Let us know if you need anything!!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Return to Third Trimester HG