GOOD NEWS! (for a change)

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

GOOD NEWS! (for a change)

Postby cthmschler » Jul 08, 2004 7:43 pm

SO. . .
At my mid-wife appt. yesterday, the first question she asked when she walked in was "So, would you like to schedule your induction?" Talk about a STUPID QUESTION! SO . . . . (drum roll, please). . . . we get to go in on Wednesday, July 21st to be induced :mrgreen: (that's 13 days from now, but who's counting? :lol: ) The only BLEAH thing about that is the "Wednesday's child is full of woe" thing. All my others were born on more propitious days of the week. But at this point, WHO CARES! Little What's-his-name will be out! NO more IV's, no more getting flushes ready every night for the next morning's 5 am IV medication, NO more wrapping my arm in Saran Wrap and 2 layers of tape to take a shower, being able to know I'll be able to STAND UP to take a shower, because I won't be too weak or too dizzy, Oh yeah, and did I mention being able to EAT again?!?!?!? :P She also gave me Compazine to take at night in addition to the Zofran and Benadryl, because I eat 95% of the food I intake in the evening, because that's when my stomach is calm enough to take it, no matter how late I stay up after I eat, when I lay down my stomach is SO nauseous that I can't get to sleep. So I'm hoping the Compazine helps the nausea and helps me get some SLEEP in these last 2 weeks. Baby is head down, but still face up, so pray that he'll flip over in the next 13 days, please!
Teresa
Mama to Micah Thomas (2-95), Noah Alexander (11-96), Quentin Louis (5-01), and (drum roll, please) Gabriel Ryan (7-04)
cthmschler
Welcomed Friend

Return to Third Trimester HG