another bloody infection..

Moms with HG in their 3rd trimester.

Moderators: HelenA, caleighbelle47, MichellevsHG, mammaclare

another bloody infection..

Postby stephensmam » Jul 07, 2004 3:39 pm

Hi everyone im moaning again i have felt so crappy and sick for the last week or so and back to vomiting 7 to 8 times a day dr sent me back to the hosp and what do you know iv another uti infection that makes 4 now and my 4th lot of antibiotics im p....d off if enough to put up with the hg and the spd without a uti on top of it all the nurese asked why i hadnt come sooner and that i was risking preterm labour by leaving it, but after i explained that the nausea and vomiting associatd with utis was what i have been living with daily since january how the hell would i know the diffeence, lol anyway she soon backed off and was so nice to me then lol .

anyway more antibiotics to try and get staying down no appitite so im losing weight again , so tired and in such pain with spd and trapped nerves in my thighs IM FED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for it all to be oveer nd yet some minutes when i feel sort of normal im sad that this is it and ill never experience pg again dont wory im not mad enough to do this again but it is sad ,

anyway thats my up date 30 weeks and 4 days and praying that i wake up tomorrow and its september lol.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby HGx3 » Jul 07, 2004 3:51 pm

Jacquline,
Hang in there. Those UTIs can be a booger!!!!!!!!! I had several while pg as well, and still get them pp!!! It sux!! I am sorry you are vomiting, theantibiotics make it worse. Thinking of you!
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

hi

Postby natbat » Jul 09, 2004 5:11 pm

Hi

I hope you are feeling a little better and the UTI is fading of i have had a few aswell.

I have also go SPD its so painful i cant turn over,walk or stand up without being in pain

So i can undersatnd how hard it is.

Well i better go as it is late.

Catch up with you soon

We are getting there

Love Natasha
Mummy to Carys Amber 15-16th Jluy 03 Very bad HG and Joseph arriving on the 18th Aug 04 bad hg
natbat

Postby Linablu » Jul 10, 2004 10:38 am

Sorry to hear you have yet another woe to add to your misery. I have the pubic symphysis problem as well. My doctor just says it's part of pregnancy and won't do anything about it... well, he won't do anything about ANYTHING! I TOTALLY agree with the poster who said it's hell to turn over in bed... that is the WORST! I keep hubby up all night moaning and groaning b/c I turn over constantly and am in constant pain as a result. Not to mention having to get up to pee 1000 times a night!

Anyway, I really hope you get over this UTI soon!
Chrissy
HG baby #1 Jordan Joseph 6/11/99
HG baby #2 Jaelyn Elise 8/12/04
Linablu
Welcomed Friend

Postby mandy » Jul 10, 2004 12:56 pm

To all of you with spd..................

I had that too with my secong preg. I can't believe you are getting no help. I am from the UK and was taken very seriously when I mentioned the problem and had lots of sympathy. I was immediately referred to a physiotherapist, given support bandages and offered crutches. AND given an automatic appointment for a check-up after the birth.

The support bandages helped a fair amount (during the day, not night). I got them from the hospital but you can but them from pharmacies over here. Please fight for good treatment while pregnant, you pelvis will thank you for it after!!!!
mother of two
hg from wk 6 - daughter born in 1999
hg from wk 5 - son born in 2002
mandy
HG Diva

Postby stephensmam » Jul 11, 2004 12:54 pm

thanks very much everyone,like so many my dr wont take the spd seriously either its get on with it its part of pg ect, we are getting there i just wish we were getting there a little faster.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Return to Third Trimester HG